BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, September 12, 2009

2PM without Jaebeom oppa????

Br lps usha blog Ahboo. Suddenly had read bout Jay leaving for State. To confirm it, bkk AllKPop lak. Mmg sah. (T_T) Hope this is just for temporary. It can't be real. How could he leave 2PM just like that????? Who's gonna be the leader????? Hate to say this. Just because his stupid comment on myspace. But can we just forgive him. He is our idol. People do make mistake. He even say his apologise. What more do we need????? Let him be with 2PM. What pass is pass. Wish for his return from state. A word from Jaebeom:

"Hello, I'm 2PM's Jaebeom.

I'm sorry for giving you my last greeting through this letter.
I think it will be hard for me to see you all on stage because of my sorry heart.

I'm really sorry to everyone, and I'm even more sorry to the fans who have shown me love.
From today, I will leave 2PM.

2PM boys, I'm really sorry to the boys and I'm sorry I couldn't be strong as a leader and a hyung and have to leave like this.
However, I hope you will be more cool and charming.

Again, I'm sorry.

Jaebeom"



0 comments: